Recovery of a Child – Perth Family Law

You may need a court order preventing the removal of your child or a recovery order to recover your child if the other parent has taken him or her without your permission.

The recovery order may be urgent.

If you are separated or divorced from the other parent of your child you may worry about your child/ren being removed from your care.

This may mean the child is taken by the other parent from school, day care, an extracurricular activity or even from you while you are caring for your child.

Sometimes the other parent just refuses to return your child to you after they have spent time together.

To prevent this from occurring you may need a court order.

If your child has been removed and you do not have a court order you may need a recovery order.

Set out the facts of your case and everything that you want to tell us in your first appointment/s and we will read before your appointment on a complimentary basis.

This blog is not legal advice.

Family law advice should be obtained from a very experienced family lawyer from a long established family law firm.

Email us at