Splitting Superannuation, Non-Spouse – Perth Family Law

In Stant & Stant and Anor [2015] FamCA 734, a husband and wife sought orders by consent to each transfer a portion of their respective superannuation balance into the wife’s mother’s.

Spouses and de fact partners can split between themselves, but there is currently no process for a splittable payment to a third party.

Property settlement can be a complex process. We therefore recommend you seek legal advice from one of our experienced family law solicitors. We invite you to discuss your particular situation with our Legal Practitioner Director, Ms. Shannon Bodeker, who is very experienced in property settlement matters.

Prior to your first appointment, you may send us an email, fax or similar, outlining your situation in as much detail as you like. This information will be read on a complimentary basis prior to your first family law appointment.

Please note this is not family law advice. It is important to seek specific family law advice. We are very experienced Perth family law solicitors and can provide you with the very best legal advice regarding property settlement.

Email our Legal Practitioner Director Shannon Bodeker at info@bodekers.com.au now for your complimentary pre-read and your first appointment at a reduced rate.