What Happens if I Relocate Our Child Without Permission?

Relocating without a court order or at least permission for the other parent can have very serious implications.

Legal action may be taken against you, resulting in a long, stressful process and high costs, even if you are successful.

If unsuccessful, the court may order the return of the child and could have an impact on your ability to spend time with your child in the future.

Child relocation matters can be very complex. We therefore recommend you seek legal advice from one of our very experienced Perth family lawyers. We invite you to discuss your particular matter with our Legal Practitioner Director, Ms. Shannon Bodeker, who has been working in family law for over 20 years and has High Court experience in child relocation.

Prior to your first appointment, you may send us an email, fax or similar, outlining your situation in as much detail as you like. This information will be read on a complimentary basis prior to your first family law appointment. We get to know you and your family law matter before we meet.

Please note this is not family law advice. It is important to seek advice specific to your circumstances. We are very experienced Perth family law solicitors and can provide you with the very best legal advice regarding child relocation

Email our Legal Practitioner Director, Shannon Bodeker at info@bodekers.com.au, for your complimentary pre-read and first appointment at a reduced rate.