Parenting Arrangements Free Pre-read
Parenting arrangements should cover issues such as parental responsibility, living arrangements, time spent and communication between with a child and any other aspect of the care, welfare or development of a child, such as religion, education, medical, travel and other issues as appropriate.
We invite you to provide everything you would like to tell our lawyers during your first appointment, as well as any questions you have. Some of the information that may be useful could include:
- The name, address and occupation of both parents;
- The name and age of your children;
- Details of any Court orders in place;
- What arrangements are happening now?
- What arrangements do you want?
- What arrangements does the other parent want?
- The school your children attend;
- The work rosters of both parents;
- Any extra-curricular activities your children participate in; and
- Any issues of abuse, neglect, family violence, drug or alcohol use.