Mediators & Family Law Lawyers Perth
Bodekers Family Lawyers & Mediators have been established as a family law lawyers Perth firm in Western Australia since 2002.
Family Law Lawyers Perth
We know that going though separation and divorce is an emotionally turbulent time for our clients and our family law lawyers are compassionate and understanding as to their needs whilst ensuring they get efficient family law advice and representation from our very experienced family law and family law court lawyers based in Perth, Western Australia.
Our family lawyers Perth clients include husbands, wives, de facto couples, grandparents and other parties, and we provide family law advice and representation in our offices in Perth and Cottesloe, Western Australia in the following areas:
- Adult Child Support
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Child Abduction
- Child Custody & Parenting Agreements
- Child Relocation
- Child Support
- Collaborative Law
- De facto Family Law
- Grandparents Rights
- Informal Conferencing
- Paternity Issues
- Property Settlement
- Same Sex Family Law
- Spousal Maintenance
Are we the best family lawyers in Perth?
Nobody can claim to be the best family lawyer Perth, but the Bodekers family law Lawyers & Family Court lawyers are dedicated to getting the best result for you. Please contact us today for further information on how we can help you.
Finding the Right Family Lawyer for You
Throughout Perth and Western Australia there are a number of Accredited Family Lawyers. So how do you find a family lawyer that is right for your needs? It’s important to consider the following:
- Experience – Finding someone with the correct legal experience is critical if you want to ensure you obtain the best outcome for you & your family.
- Availability – It is important to ensure the family lawyer you choose has availability and capacity to handle your case.
- Expertise – Does the law firm you select have experience within the specific area of law you are needing expertise in? De facto, Child support, Grandparent rights all have unique needs.
- Rapport – Do you have a good rapport with your lawyer? Being able to work well with them will help them get the very best outcome for you from your proceedings.
At Bodekers Family Lawyers, we have built our business and reputation on aspiring to be the best we can in our field. Our commitment to you is to provide you with the very best advice and representation and to work to secure for you the very best outcome we can obtain.