Perth Family Law Adult Child Support

August 12, 2014 – at 3:43 am – by Bodekers Family Lawyers
family law perth

Are you or do you have a child over 18 that requires financial support? Parents may be responsible to pay adult child support to children over 18.

Adult child support is for the financial support of adult children who may be in university or may need financial support.

Family law matters can be complex. We therefore recommend you seek legal advice from one of our Perth family lawyers. We invite you to discuss your particular matter with our Legal Practitioner Director, Ms. Shannon Bodeker.

Prior to your first appointment, you may send us an email, fax or similar, outlining your situation in as much detail as you like. This information will be read on a complimentary basis prior to your first family law appointment. For more information regarding our free services please look at our child support free pre-read page.

Email our Legal Practitioner Director, Shannon Bodeker at, for your complimentary pre-read and first appointment at a reduced rate.