If your child or children have been removed from your care or your partner has relocated with the child or children without your consent, you should seek family law advice from an experienced Perth family lawyer.
Our Legal Practitioner Director Shannon Bodeker has worked exclusively in family law for over 15 years and can assist you in applying to the Family Court for a recovery order for the return of your child or children.
We provide our clients with a complimentary background pre-read which will save you legal fees and time. You can tell us all about your case before you come in for your first family law appointment.
You may like to provide the following information in your free background family law email:
- The date of your marriage or commencement of your de facto relationship;
- The dates on which you and the other party commenced cohabitation;
- The date of separation;
- The names and ages of your child or children;
- A copy of any court orders (if applicable);
- The date on which you last had the care of your child or children;
- The manner in which the child or children were removed from your care;
- Any steps you have taken to have your child or children returned to you;
- Any comments your partner has made explaining why they will not give the child or children back to you; and
- Any other information you believe is relevant to your child relocation and recovery order matter.
We invite you to provide us with this information via email, fax or similar. Shannon Bodeker will read this information on a complimentary basis prior to your family law appointment. This complimentary pre-read allows us to begin working on your matter before your appointment.
Please note this is not family law advice. It is important to seek specific family law advice. We are very experienced Perth family lawyers and can provide you with the very best legal advice regarding your recovery order and child relocation matter.
Email our Legal Practitioner Director Shannon Bodeker directly at firstname.lastname@example.org now for your complimentary pre-read and your first appointment at a reduced rate.