What are Consent Orders in the Family Court?

May 20, 2016 – at 2:43 am – by Bodekers Family Lawyers

In the Family Court of Western Australia, an Application for Consent Orders can be made with a Form 11.

You can use this form if you have reached an agreement and want the court to make it binding.

It can be used in various matters such as parenting, relocation, property and financial to simply formalise an agreement already reached.

A Form 11 can be drafted by the parties themselves or with the help of a family law solicitor.

Family law matters can be very complex. We therefore recommend you seek legal advice from one of our very experienced Perth family lawyers. We invite you to discuss your particular matter with our Legal Practitioner Director, Ms. Shannon Bodeker, who has been working in family law for over 20 years.

Prior to your first appointment, you may send us an email, fax or similar, outlining your situation in as much detail as you like. This information will be read on a complimentary basis prior to your first family law appointment. We get to know you and your family law matter before we meet.

Please note this is not family law advice. It is important to seek advice specific to your circumstances. We are very experienced Perth family law solicitors and can provide you with the very best legal advice regarding family law matters.

Email our Legal Practitioner Director, Shannon Bodeker at info@bodekers.com.au, for your complimentary pre-read and first appointment at a reduced rate.